Sunday, December 9, 2012

Rear fuselage. 4 hours

Today I spent a lot of time getting the rear fuselage straight, level and the f12 bulkhead plumb and square. With the splice in the longerons between f9 and f10 there was a slight dogleg in the longerons. I didn't realize this until I started putting a couple of bulkheads in place and seen that the centerline of the bulkhead wasn't lining up with the centerline of the table. Me and a friend pulled string lines and got everything where it needed to be. I cut one of my side skins and drilled the holes in the skin for the longerons. I clamped it in place and started to put my bulkhead tops and one side in place. Next I will mark the location of the sides of the bulkheads and drill the skins is the coresponding location



No comments:

Post a Comment