Sunday, September 9, 2012

Working on forming blocks

I bought a Sheet of 7 ply birch plywood to make my forming blocks
From. I made a copy of the section of the plans that have the rib templates on it and glued it to the sheet of plywood. Some advised against gluing it to the wood because it would cause the template to grow. I checked it and it is not and issue. I cut it out to approximate size and cut another piece of plywood the same size. Then I screwed the two together and cut to the bend line on the band saw(cut the flanges off, I'll add them to the metal later). Took them to a buddies to use his belt sander to clean them up(I'll definitely need one of those).

1 hour

1 comment:

  1. Amigo muito bom seu trabalho, não tenho condições de comprar os planos, você poderia arrumar para mim, vanderleisuteromax@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete